I am quite confused by my site counter. How in the world can I have had over 11,000 views when the last time I checked I had like 89? I'm thinking maybe it skipped the ENTIRE hundreds/thousands column and went to the ten thousands column? Cuz really? I'm not that entertaining/popular. And I DO tend to break technology just by breathing near it, or looking at it, or thinking about it. Which is why I can NEVER get a smart car. Unless I have ridiculously good insurance. With a low deductible. Oh, and it would also have to be very cheap.
Okay, scratch that, can just never get a smart car.
Then again, I probably would never even get a GPS system, let alone a whole thinking car, because I inherently don't like things that are more intelligent than myself. Like spellcheck? I tend to get really irritated at spellcheck when it corrects me. I know I shouldn't take a simple word processing function personally, but MAYBE I WANTED TO SPELL 'CONCEIVED' WITH THE 'I' BEFORE THE 'E' THIS TIME! Perhaps it is more aesthetically pleasing that way. Did you ever think of that, spellcheck? Huh? HUH? I didn't think so.
In retrospect, this is probably why I spend a great deal of time with children. Because when they get all know-it-all on you, you can just be like, "Nope. You're wrong. 1-2-3 quiet game!"
No comments:
Post a Comment