Okay, not literally. But I am toying with the idea of reviving my poor little blog (which I have ignored for almost a year at this point). I always start blogs/journals with the best of intentions, but inevitably end up getting bored at the sight of my own ramblings and conveniently 'forget' to update. However, my life is slightly more interesting this time around, what with the whole marriage and grad school goodness. Oh, I also live in Denver now, so...that's cool, I guess? Anyway, I make you no promises (all one or two of my readers, which more than likely includes my mom) but I will attempt to add post-a-licious updates once in a while. Emphasis on the 'once'. No, just kidding. Maybe twice. :)
Thus, my blog is (temporarily?) revived. But now I'm bored again, and all these references to the living dead have been quite distracting...I'm gonna go play on my zombie simulator, found here. Take that, Washington D.C.!
No comments:
Post a Comment